Do you want to learn to defend yourself?
Gracie Barra Belfast is the largest and most successful BJJ school in Northern Ireland, having produced World, European, British, Irish and Northern Irish champions. But we don't just cater for champions, we teach Jiu Jitsu to everyone, from 18 to 60 years old!
Are you ready to learn the art of BJJ, developed in Brazil by the Gracie Family? If so, you're in the right place. Enter your details below and begin your journey. We offer:
- A 100% free, no obligation 14-day trial with unlimited classes!
- Learn powerful techniques for fitness, sport, self- defence & weight-loss, all ages.
- Our tailored beginners' fundamentals programme will teach you all you need to go from beginner to black belt.
- World class instruction in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, from Northern Ireland's first black belt.
- Fun, welcoming atmosphere, with classes morning, noon and night.
- 'One of the top five academies in Europe' - 10x World Champion Roger Gracie
To begin your trial just enter your details and one of our qualified instructors will be in touch today.