BJJ legend Braulio Estima is coming to Northern Ireland!
From the 3-6th July 2015 Gracie Barra Belfast is hosting BJJ World Champion Braulio Estima for our annual summer camp. The camp will run over four days and we have secured training facilities and accommodation on site at the University of Ulster, Coleraine Campus. This allows us to train and stay together in the same location, with easy access to Portstewart, Portrush and the Northcoast. The camp includes:
- 2015 Summer Camp, Northern Ireland
- Dates: Friday 3rd July to Monday 6th July 2015
- Location: University of Ulster, Coleraine Campus
Your BJJ Camp Package includes:
- 4 Days of training with multiple time world champion Braulio Estima
- Additional open mat sessions
- Activities included - Surfing and Football
- A BBQ sponsored by Farmageddon Beer
- Access to the campus Gym, Weights Room and training facilities
- Only 5 minutes from Portstewart beach and 10 minutes from Portrush
- A free summer camp Tee Shirt sponsored by Break Clothing
**Two-Day Passes are also available at £125.**
The summer camp will run over 4 days and we have secured training facilities and accommodation (optional extra) on site at the University of Ulster, Coleraine Campus. This allows all attendees to train and stay together in the same location, with easy access to Portstewart, Portrush and the Northcoast. The activities will run after the training sessions. Attendees can also use the Gym, Weights Room, Squash Courts and other facilities for a small fee. Anyone wanting to use the gym will need to take a short induction for insurance purposes.
Optional Extra - Accommodation - £105 for 3 nights
- 3 nights accommodation on the university campus (single bedroom with en suite)
- Self catering, or on site Cafe serving breakfast and lunch + on site Spar and coffee shop
If you would like us to book your accommodation please email your details to us as this will be paid separately
Additional activities available to book yourself at the North Coast, include Cliff Jumping, Rock Climbing, Coasteering & Bouldering, Fishing, Boat Trips, Golf and Body Boarding and you can visit the Giant's Casueway, Carrick-a-Rede Bridge and Dunluce Castle for those who might want to work the camp around a longer summer break. We look forward to seeing you there.