Do you want to learn to defend yourself?
Gracie Barra Belfast is the largest and most successful BJJ school in Northern Ireland, having produced World (First Gold Medal in BJJ in the UK), European (Juvenile + Adult), British, Irish and Northern Irish champions. But we don’t just cater for champions, we teach Jiu Jitsu to everyone, from 6 onwards. We have NO age limit with our oldest member being 65!
Are you ready to learn the art of BJJ, developed in Brazil by the Gracie Family? If so, you’re in the right place. Enter your details below and begin your journey. We offer:
- A 100% free, no obligation 14-day trial with unlimited classes!
- Learn powerful techniques for fitness, sport, self- defence & weight-loss.
- Our tailored, world-famous GB1 Fundamentals Programme (opens in a new window) will teach you all you need to go from beginner to black belt.
- World class instruction in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, from Northern Ireland’s first black belt. Sharing the knowledge that has been taught down by multiple time world champions.
- Fun, welcoming atmosphere, with classes noon and night.
- ‘One of the top five academies in Europe’ – 10x World Champion Roger Gracie
To begin your trial just enter your details and one of our qualified instructors will be in touch today. Or alternatively contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info Gracie Barra’s famous self defence system and how it differs from sport BJJ click here.